Management Development Program: Auto Damage – Katy, TX
Salary: $27.73 per hour / $55,875.9 annually
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program, in the Auto Damage track, to work primarily in the Katy office. The goal of this 1.5-2 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee in Auto Damage, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing insurer in the U.S.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you for managing a team within our Auto Damage department.
In this development program, you will:
- Attend paid, industry-leading training in Virginia and learn about vehicle damage caused by accidents, weather and other natural disasters
- Gain hands-on claims handling experience and build credibility by doing the job of the team you'll one day manage
- Be mentored by successful GEICO managers and directors
- Motivate, inspire and develop a team of Auto Damage adjusters by using skills learned through supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
- Coach associates and demonstrate your leadership skills
- Make meaningful contributions to real life business projects
- Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
*Progression through the program is based upon performance
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
$27.73 per hour / $55,875.9 annually
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Prior leadership experience
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective time management, attention to detail, communication and organizational skills
- Availability to attend an extensive, hybrid style
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.