Maintenance Technician – All Levels (Property Management)
Maintenance professionals—are you looking for an opportunity to expand and develop your skills while building a rewarding long-term position with a world-class company? Join our team at Richdale Apartments! We are a national leader in luxury apartment management, with residential communities that boast immaculate surroundings and a carefree upscale lifestyle. We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians at all levels of experience to provide repair and upkeep services for our apartment communities. We will train you to advance to the next level of your career.
These are high-end, well-maintained properties in highly desirable locations, and they are owner-managed, so you will have the security of working for long-term property owners. You will also find a friendly and pleasant work environment where you always have the supplies you need to get the job done right.
Hours for this position are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and our dedicated on-call team will ensure that unexpected after-hours work is kept to a minimum. You will receive guaranteed pay and benefits, and we also provide excellent training and advancement opportunities as well as paid HVAC certifications. If you’re ready for a great maintenance career with a solid, established company, and if you meet our requirements, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Maintenance Technician – All Levels / Entry Level / HVAC (Property Management)
As a Maintenance Technician, your overall responsibility will be to ensure that the apartment units and other property facilities at your assigned location remain in good working order and that the apartment community as a whole remains clean and attractive at all times. We have three different position levels, depending on your experience; all three will require that you maintain good and positive relations with our residents. Your specific duties will include:
Porter / Entry Level:
- Maintaining community curb appeal
- Keeping common areas neat and clean
- Cleaning pools
- Performing light landscaping and maintaining flowers and shrubbery
Make-Ready / Junior Technician:
- Ensuring that we deliver an outstanding first impression to new and potential residents
- Preparing vacant apartments for new rental
- Troubleshooting appliances
- Performing light handiwork, including painting, caulking, etc.
- Changing light bulbs
- Performing light carpentry
- Completing all maintenance work orders, including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning (HVAC), boiler, and appliance repair
- Maintaining all equipment to ensure safety and consistent equipment upkeep
- Maintaining common areas for safety and appearance
- Ensuring resident satisfaction when working in apartments
- Maintaining resident contact
- Completing all other projects or requests as directed by your supervisor