JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
The general maintenance associate is responsible for the general ma i ntenance of the clubhouse , pool , spa , and common areas around the clubhouse , retention pond and all equipment therein , ensuring that high standards of quality are maintained throughout the club ' s premises for the benefit of the residents .
- Responsible for maintenance of all clubhouse and common property equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of the clubhouse , grounds , ponds and lakes .
- Maintain , replace , repair and/or upgrade interior and exter i or facilities .
- Coordinate and communicate with sub-contractors and/or established vendors for repair and maintenance .
- Monitor maintenance supplies .
- Installs and repairs signs . Paints si g ns , curbs , concrete areas .
- Empty trashcans in the clubhouse, around pool , and around the lake three times a week or more , if needed .
- Set up tables and chairs for various clubhouse functions .
- Clean deck cha i rs and tables around the pool area .
- Manage and assist with contracted pest control program for the clubhouse and pool area .
- Perform preventative maintenance on Clubhouse equipment.
- Manage and direct the daily and weekly pool/spa maintenance contractor activities .
- Ident i fy and manage a routine maintenance program for the facilities .
- Pressure cleans to boardwalks, signs , rails , benches , trash cans , etc . when needed .
- Willing to work all shifts , including weekends , holidays , evening and 24- hours emergency on call.
- All other duties as assigned by the Clubhouse Manager .