The Shutterfly Team is growing, and we want YOU to consider US!
Shutterfly is Hiring Machine Operator Specialists
Operator Press Professionals- Join Our Team!
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers; we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. Our manufacturing teams work in state-of-the-art facilities to produce the products that delight our customers.
What’s in it for YOU? There’s 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!
• Career with on-the-job training and development
• Coolest co-workers in town!
• Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
• Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
• Casual, relaxed attire
• On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
• Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
• Too many additional reasons to list
What will my day-to-day look like?
• Operate and maintain performance on highly technical digital press and bindery equipment, including but not limited to HP 12000/6800, book binders such as Allegro, Acoro, and Vareo, Book finishing such as a Diamante or Horauf, and other High-Speed finishing and inserting equipment
• Monitor, maintain and understand the capabilities of the machine to achieve optimum print quality
• Maintain workflow efficiency by evaluating processes at each stage of production with the ability to exceed daily production and quality goals
• Provide machine training to peers, including ongoing support and mentorship
• Plan and perform routine preventative maintenance
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve equipment issues; work cross-functionally with Technical team. Provide technical support by performing preventative maintenance; meeting daily, weekly and monthly service repair needs of equipment