Licensed Vocation Nurse – Outpatient Family Medicine Clinics
Medrelief Staffing is a Joint Commission Certified Agency that has been a leader in healthcare staffing for over 30 years in Houston, TX servicing Hospitals, Clinics and healthcare facilities with temporary staffing services. We staff Hospitals, Emergency ER Centers, Imaging Centers, correctional medicine and outpatient clinics in the Texas region.
We are searching for experienced Licensed Vocation Nurses – LVN’s to work on a contract scheduling basis with outpatient family medicine clinics that we are staffing in Houston, TX metro area.
LVN, Outpatient Clinic (Family Medicine)
- Contract, weekdays – 8:00 am – 5:00 PM, 1hour lunch break (full time)
- Performing direct patient care in a clinical setting
- Will work under the direct supervision of clinical staff and physicians
- Must have a minimum of (1) year of LVN, Licensed Vocation Nursing experience in a family medicine clinic setting as an LVN, Licensed Vocation Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years secondary college or training certification
- Valid BLS certification thru American Heart Associate Healthcare Provider Training
- Immunizations (MMR, Varicella and TB screening)
- Clean background
- Must pass a drug screen