TalentWell is hiring a LOP Medical Scheduler for a full time, permanent role based within a corporate office in the League City, TX area. This purpose of this role is to support a Pain Management Group and their newly created LOP Program.
- Full time hours, permanent role
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with lunch
- Pay rate: $14.00-$15.00; Salary is based on experience and tenure
- Competitive benefits package including comprehensive healthcare plant.
- 9 paid holidays and three weeks PTO
- Retirement IRA matching plan
Essential Job Functions:
- Communication with paralegal at various law firms.
- Initiate and follow up on Approvals of request for injection recommendations.
- Find out policy limit if intake did not acquire that information
- Communicate with providers and give feed backs on status of recommended procedures.
- Coordinate with patients and schedule them for procedure
- Being Able to explain basic medical terminologies and the most common procedures performed by providers
- Maintain Excel sheet indicating status of recommended procedures
- Relay approval trends back to doctor and marketer
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Previous experience required within Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative role
- Experience within a medical environment handling legal documents/communication is highly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with medical and legal professionals
- Must possess strong communication skills and be assertive
- Detail oriented, organized and professional individual
- Must be able to move about the facility, squat, reach, pull lift, and use hands and fingers and other fine motor tasks.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.