This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan Goldman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our client has been helping the injured and wronged for over 16 years throughout the nation in personal injury, insurance claims, and mass tort litigation. They have developed a specialty in trucking litigation and traumatic brain injury cases.
Why join us?
High Base Salary
• Must have 5+ years of leadership & management experience at a law firm with at least 3 direct
paralegal reports and experience in regular trial coordination for busy personal injury docket.
• Must have 10+ years of experience and 10+ trials in the trenches as a senior paralegal or attorney in
state and federal court trials.
• Must have experience with Needles or strong command of other case management applications
• Paralegal or attorney experience must include several years of experience in trucking litigation and
• Proficient in creating and running reports on KPIs on recurring deadlines.
• Successful history of interdepartmental coordination for case transitions and SOP implementation.
• Must understand the typical day-to-day activities & assignments of a litigation paralegal in detail so
as to be able to manage a team of highly-skilled paralegals.
• Motivational Leader
• Team Player
• Unquestioned integrity
• Disciplined & Organized
• Driven and motivated
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.