We're now hiring Insurance Advisors to work from home!
We are seeking individuals who strive to provide next-level care for our clients and their customers and excel in an environment where leads are provided.
Our Licensed Life & Health Insurance Advisors provide professional presentations over the phone to sell insurance to existing customers of Fortune 500 Insurance Companies.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with prospects and use assumptive sales techniques to enroll them in one or more of the client's insurance products
- Build relationship to establish rapport with caller to gain trust and understanding
- Determine eligibility and maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Manage prospect follow-up calls to ensure timely responses
- Gather all required data necessary to sell insurance products to prospects
- Explain the sales and issuance process and insurance products
- Accurately process application/ information in Sutherland and the client's sales and customer systems
- Diligently track and record outcome of calls and customer issues/inquiries for follow up
- Escalate issues to program manager as needed
What we offer:
- Pay rate of $17.27 per hour plus a performance incentive plan of up to $500 per month
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities - 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
This is the job for you if:
- You are action oriented, take initiative, and seize opportunities to maximize your potential
- You confidently communicate value propositions, thoroughly answer questions and set proper expectations regarding the product and sales process
- You are a closer and consistently exceed your sales goals
- You are an enthusiastic professional who is dependable and flexible
- You are driven by your success which is measured by monthly sales, quality score, cancellation rate, and productivity percentage
- Excellent communication skills and a strong detail-oriented multitasker
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
- Proven time management skills
- Previous work experience with electronic documentation management, understanding of workflows and Microsoft Products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Explorer)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sales experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- 1 year of post-secondary education required
- Typing skills of 30+ WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Ability to manage multiple software applications and document customer records at the same time
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry preferred
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download - the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Sutherland is a drug free workplace, including our work-from-home positions.