Summary: Leadership Development and Performance Improvement Center – The Learning Management System Manager and Performance Specialist manages all aspects of the Learning Management System, creates and delivers training solutions for individuals and teams. The Leadership Development and Performance Improvement Center–Learning Management System Manager and Performance Specialist monitors, measures and evaluates the ongoing effectiveness of learning activity to meet performance expectations. This individual is a subject matter expert on learning management systems to ensure that the learning management needs of the enterprise are met. The Learning Management System Manager and Performance Specialist is responsible for anticipating the learning needs of the organization and the continued evolution of the system accordingly. In addition, the individual in this position participates in the design and delivery of group workshops.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the Learning Management System.
- Retains and constantly builds subject matter expertise on LMS systems to ensure the organization’s system is optimized and continues to fit the organization’s needs.
- Manages, trouble shoots and solves system issues or assistance required from LMS learners and stakeholders.
- Promotes and markets engagement with the LMS system to optimize learner experiences.
- Provides ongoing, fresh and creative training for learners and stakeholders to enhance their experiences and most efficient interaction with the LMS.
- Maintains reporting dashboards to track essential measurement of the LMS system to ensure effective and efficient usage.
- Creates and innovates new reporting and tracking of LMS functions to discover opportunities for process improvement and other efficiencies.
- Monitors, measures and generates LMS summary reports for development and training programs.
- Consults ongoing needs analysis with stakeholders to determine unmet needs and possibilities for improvements in the LMS system and its role.
- Creates and generates strategic reporting to evaluate LMS and learner performance measures.
- Collaborates with specific deans and colleges to manage the on-going development and maintenance of curriculum.
- Understands the parameters of confidentiality and essential trust. Holds private information in confidence.
- Develops quarterly and annual required program completion reporting for performance management tracking.
- Partners with management to monitor and track ongoing online program completions.
- Manages distribution and program registrations, within budget limits, for third party content providers.
- Works with management to develop strategies and demonstrable links between LMS metrics and business results.
- Coordinates the organization’s newsletter to communicate and report on development program activities and measurements.
- Contributes innovative, creative ideas to evolve and optimize the initiatives of the Leadership Development and Performance Improvement Center and positively impact business results.
- Participates in needs analysis with training management to determine training needs within assigned departments.
- Interacts with LMS vendors (ePath) and content partners (Skillsoft) to troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Responsible for LMS maintenance including managing user groups, updating LMS policies and procedures, and releasing new system enhancements as needed.
- Responsible for assigning new and annual refresher courses to meet specific compliance and department training needs.
- Create and generate course reports (canned and ad-hoc) that provides updates to Leadership concerning learner performance, program completion, and other information upon request.