- Work with packaging lead person to prioritize packaging.
- Read & Receive shop copies from Packaging Lead person
- Compare the shop copy to the pallet received from the saw operation
- Verify dimensional correctness (Length, Width and Thickness)
- Visually inspect for defects
- Clean shavings off pallet with vacuum
- Label with customer part number if required
- Remove saw cut tag
- Crate or pack as listed on order shop copy (crate for LTL, or partially crate for LTL and or just pack for truck load and shrink wrap).
- Move to shipping area
Schedule: 1st shift (4:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.) and 2nd shift (3:00 p.m.-1:30 a.m.)
Candidates should have their own respirator.
Once interviewed candidates should be able to pass a Respirator & Pulmonary Fit Test
Requirements as listed:
- Ability to verbally communicate in English
- Ability to read English
- Ability to stand walk a without complications for 10 hours daily
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds frequently
- Ability to wear all appropriate PPE for 10 hours daily
- General math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Read a tape measure
- Operate a forklift
- Operate an overhead crane (not required but will be a plus)
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance