Lead Biopharma Cell Therapy Associate – Direct Hire in Houston, TX
Kelly Science is currently recruiting candidates with cGMP manufacturing experience for a Lead Cell Therapy Associate position at a biopharma company in Houston, TX.
- Manufacture cell therapy products using specialized cell culture techniques per manufacturing batch records and in compliance with current regulations and quality standards. Responsible for communicating priorities and schedule to personnel on assignment.
- Lead GMP initiation of new processes; facilitate development of new procedures between Manufacturing and Development.
- Perform quantitative analysis of Manufacturing data, write protocols and reports for qualifications.
- Train others on technical procedures and assure compliance with written protocols.
- Perform operations in a cleanroom environment, applying controls to assure aseptic processing including gowning, cleaning, and isolation procedures.
- Expert knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and process transfer.
- Report operational issues to Manufacturing management immediately and prepare documentation of non-conformance, deviations, and CAPAs.
- Document each task involving manufacturing procedures, line clearance, maintenance and cleaning procedures per Good Documentation Practices upon completion.
- Utilize and perform maintenance on equipment
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science with 5-10 years’ GMP experience, preferably in cell therapy manufacturing. This is a direct hire position with compensation commensurate upon level of education and applicable experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.