Iberdrola's newly created Retail e-Solutions organization is seeking talented candidates who are passionate about innovation, green energy and delivering smart customer solutions. We are seeking self-driven, passionate and ambitious individuals to join our fast paced, dynamic organization. Now is the best time to join our company and grow your career with us.
The Lead Analyst of Energy Products is responsible for development, improvement and leading activities related to product development, detailed pricing & customer lifecycle management within the Retail E-solutions organization.
• Be a senior member of the Product team who will lead the implementation of new products from ideation to market launch, and support product optimization in marketing and sales channels to achieve steady state
• Run and maintain pricing and valuation models and update with latest market data and wholesale inputs to ensure their integrity and validity
• Develop and drive understanding around customer segmentation leading to specific pricing strategies
• Analyse margin performance of the Energy product portfolio to ensure alignment with budgetary objectives
• Generate new product concepts through proven ideation methodologies to discover, refine, and prioritize new opportunities to meet customer needs
• Synthesize internal and external market research to identify and assess customer needs and preferences
• Ability to perform detailed regulatory/market compliance assessment, competitive landscape evaluation, and industry/topical research & analysis
• Leverage analytical and financial analysis skill set to evaluate and prove economic potential of new concepts
• Work cross-functionally to define operational and technical product requirements, and develop business processes to support new products
• Develop and maintain relationships with key vendor partners in support of product development, contracting and project execution
• Proactively identify & resolve issues in a timely and decisive manner, or escalate as appropriate
• Works under minimal supervision/guidance from leads and leaders
• Understand the business and customer requirements of the product set, and ensure that these requirements are developed and delivered into a profitable product / service proposition.
• Deliver competitive advantage through innovative product / tariff design.
• Manage the strategic position of products and services, in terms of product mix, product lifecycle and overall portfolio performance.
• Identify opportunities and threats for product and pricing propositions based on in-depth knowledge of utility and other sectors, coupled with external market factors.
• Display a thorough knowledge of key drivers of customer lifetime value and use this on an ongoing basis to drive increases to average customer value through product/tariff design.
• Adapt rapidly and effectively to an increasingly dynamic competitive market and to reflect any changes to business objectives.
• Act as a champion for product / tariff innovation
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of product execution and pricing
• Responsible for product level P&L
• Engage and collaborate with Marketing, Digital, Sales, Retail Administration and Customer Care to ensure their requirements are effectively incorporated into the product planning to deliver a valued product for customers while meeting financial objectives.
• Support Sales including material for training
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, finance or other relevant field of study plus at least 5 years' experience in Product Management
Education & Experience Preferred:
• MBA or related advanced degree
• Experience working in a global company or matrix reporting organization
• Fluency in Spanish a plus
• Proven product experience in energy related products and services
• Lean Startup product development processes.
• Teamwork and cross-functional leadership skills.
• Willingness and ability to work in an environment of uncertainty
• Excellent communication skills; i.e. effectively communicates with internal groups on ideas and resolves issues.
• Flexible, adaptable, enjoys a climate where change is constant
• The ability to understand complexity quickly and make decisions with confidence and clarity based on that understanding.
• An ability to take complex business requirements and resolve them into clear and compelling product propositions that will engage customers, encourage them to take action and build their relationship with Avangrid.
• Clear understanding of customer's requirements and behavior and how to translate these into compelling propositions.
• Detailed understanding of the key components of customer value and how to leverage them accordingly.
• Ability to prioritize work and deliver results while managing multiple stakeholders and competing demands within a rapidly changing environment.
• Track record of innovative thinking and of bringing this to fruition.
• Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID's employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Energy