Ref ID: 04130-0011536910
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance currently has a vacancy for a full-time Senior Accountant to bring their leadership skills and experience to a growing finance team in the Houston, Texas area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company.
Please send your resume to Pamela Bell at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting