Work Remotely for a Phenomenal Firm! DC, NY, FL, TN
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Hagen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Dedicated to superior client service, the firm is recognized for providing unsurpassed legal representation, counseling, guidance and support for its clients throughout the country.
Why join us?
- Choice of three health insurance plans subsidized by the firm with the option of a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions
- Life, AD&D and Disability insurance subsidized by the firm
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Additional voluntary insurance plans:
- Supplemental Life
- Supplemental AD&D
The Business Intelligence Analyst will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications and will play a lead role in serving as and further developing the competitive intelligence function on the Marketing & Business Development team.
- Conduct research on companies, industries and competitors to help inform pitches and RFPs.
- Monitor, analyze and disseminate information on strategic companies, industries and markets in support of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Research and produce prospective company profiles, including individual biographies, market and legal trends and any other required business development research.
- Monitor and disseminate news items regarding current or prospective clients or industries.
- Assist in ongoing maintenance of Firm’s experience database.
- Assist in Interaction data quality, reporting and analysis, including input of company profile or other research and conduct ongoing research related to missing or erroneous data.
- Back up support for website content management, proposal generator and bios.
- Assign industry codes to new clients and assist in client categorization projects.
- Perform litigation research and/or docket research, consulting with the Research team as needed.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (in Marketing preferred) and 5 plus years of related experience and/or training
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to “connect the dots” when analyzing different data points
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow the ability to work with a variety of attorneys and administrative staff, and the professional presence and demeanor to represent the firm
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to meet the demands of the position
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize additional software applications and resources (InterAction CRM, Monitor Suite, Westlaw, Capital IQ, Pitchbook, Bloomberg Law, Manzama and others)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.