Labor and Delivery RN’s nights (L&D) RN’s in Houston, Texas $10K-$15K Sign-On Bonus
** I have an exclusive client looking for a Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) for the night shifts in Houston, Texas. The new Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse compensation plan includes a sign-on bonus with housing money included.
Labor and Delivery Sample duties include:
• As a labor and delivery(L&D RN) nurse you will be responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the antepartum, intra-partum and immediate post-partum period. You will be caring for both high and low risk obstetrical patients with a diverse patient population.
• Ideal prospective Labor and Delivery candidates (L&D RN) are working closely as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide safe, effective, patient-centered care. Support of laboring patients and their families through delivery into the beginning of the post-partum period.
• Labor and Delivery candidates (RN) -Registered Nurse (RN) is a licensed professional who is responsible for using clinical reasoning, developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care, managing both emotional and physical patients, assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide effective communication and education, working collaboratively with medical staff and providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner.
I have listed the basic Registered Nurse (L&D RN) qualifications but I would love to speak with you directly in regards to the (L&D-RN) compensation, benefits and relocation.
Registered Labor and Delivery Nurse (RN) job requirements include:
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree. A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree preferred
• Two to three years nursing (RN-Labor and Delivery) experience in an acute care hospital
• Registered Nurse ( RN-Labor and Delivery candidates (RN)) Sign–On bonus $10,000-$15,000 based on years experience
• Strong benefits, retention bonuses, tuition assistance