Have you ever wanted to be part of a fun, fast-growing and passionate company? Or bring happiness to customers by delivering warm treats? Do you want a side gig or hustle that has flexible scheduling where you can make some extra dough?
Join Tiff's Treats - this could be SWEET for you!
Tiff's Treats started in Austin, TX in 1999 by two college sweethearts, which has grown to 75+ locations across Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Tennessee with more to come this year. We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to have fun delivering treats to our customers!
We are seeking PART-TIME DELIVERY DRIVERS who will ALSO be cross trained as KITCHEN TEAM MEMBERS at our Midtown location; Evenings shifts are between 3-10:30PM and must be available on weekends to either open or close.
This position encompasses BOTH ROLES. Apply if you are interested in working between BOTH Kitchen Team Member and Delivery Driving shifts, as the store deems necessary.
* On Delivery Driver shifts, earning potential averages $15 - $20 /hr ($10/hr base + tips + delivery fees)
* On Kitchen Team Members shifts, you will earn $13 /hr (Kitchen Team Member pay increases to $15 /hr after 6 months of employment)
* Free cookies! (up to 6 dozen/week)
* PTO for hourly employees
* Generous contribution toward the cost of medical and dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents
* All team members become eligible to participate in our 401k program after 6 months
* We're growing fast and love to promote from within! (Some of our original drivers from 1999 are CURRENT executives!)
Kitchen Team Member / Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
* A positive attitude is a MUST!
* Deliver delicious treats to customers quickly and efficiently via the Tiff's Treats company vehicle or the drivers personal vehicle.
(Our Tiff's Treats vehicles are fun to drive, well-maintained, and equipped with technology like GPS to help you get warm cookies to customers with ease)
* Bake and package cookies and brownies
* Assist walk-in customers with a SMILE
* Help with cleaning & various other manager-assigned tasks
* Keep company vehicles clean & organized & must follow all driver safety policies & traffic laws whether delivering in a company or personal vehicle
* We always strive to improve and place a high value on coaching. Successful team members must be open to receiving and learning from constructive, frequent, and immediate performance feedback
* Must have a clean driving record & a valid driver's license
* Must have current car insurance with the driver's name listed as an authorized driver
* Must have own personal vehicle available for delivering orders when the Tiff's Treats vehicles are occupied; the driver will be compensated accordingly for taking their own vehicle
(Please note: at this time we do not allow our drivers to use motorcycles, scooters, or bicycles for deliveries)
* Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle while following and obeying all traffic laws
* Must be able to stoop, lift, carry, push, pull, bend, twist, reach etc. items up to 50 lbs
* Comfortable with constant standing and/or walking, often in and out of extreme heat, cold, rain, etc.
* Must be willing to follow written & verbal instructions in a loud & busy kitchen environment