Ref ID: 04130-9502767375
Classification: Juniper Network Engineer
Robert Half is representing a multi-billion dollar enterprise organization who is seeking a Network Engineer, who specializes in Juniper.
The details of the position is listed below, we are looking to engage with someone quickly.
Will start remotely and eventually transition onsite
5. At least 10 years of experience in networking/telecom environment;
6. Valid JNCIE certification or CCIE;
7. AWS Cert of some sort
8. Experience with at least two of the following:
1. McAfee Web Gateway/Bluecoat Proxy
2. Aruba WiFi Controller;
3. F5 Big-IP Load Balancer (LTM/GTM)
4. NAC ClearPass/Pulse Secure PPS
5. Palo Alto firewalls/Juniper SRX;
6. PulseSecure VPN Concentrator;
Knowledge/experience with the majority of the following solutions/technologies in Juniper Networks environment:
10. Class of service;
11. Contemporary routing protocols and route redistribution;
12. Various VRF options;
15. IPsec VPN;
16. Security policy, NAT;
17. Switch virtual chassis solutions, firewall high-availability, LAG deployment options, etc.