Wood Asset Integrity Solutions is presently recruiting a Junior Integrity Management Engineer to join our team in Houston. The Junior IM Engineer is responsible for supporting integrity management projects for fixed equipment in O&G facilities.
This is an opportunity to take an active role in developing IM programs and Risk Based Inspection (RBI) plans to ensure the safe and efficient operation of O&G production, refining, petrochemical and chemical facilities. The Junior IM Engineer will be supporting a multidisciplinary team working for major O&G companies.
- Participate in studies regarding Risk Based Inspection and fitness assessment of pressurized equipment;
- Interface with clients, personnel, and subcontractors to collect project information/data to be used in IM studies;
- Perform QA/QC checks on IM data;
- Support the Implementation of RBI commercial software;
- Support on the development of inspection work packs;
- Produce engineering calculations based on engineering concepts and API/ASME standards;
- Write technical reports based on assessments, calculations and inspections;
- Liaise with specialized engineering disciplines for resolution of integrity related concerns;
- Involvement with industry associations and academic institutions;
- Travel when required to client locations to coordinate data collection and data QA/QC, perform assessments, interact with NDE Technicians and Inspectors;
- Compliance with the companys Quality and HSE policies;
- Achieve company goals / personal KPIs.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering degree; Mechanical, Chemical, Materials or related specialty an asset;
- Minimum 3-years professional experience relarted to studies regarding Risk Based Inspection and fitness assessment of pressurized equipment
- Preference given to candidates who have knowledge of O&G producing or processing equipment;
- Preferance given to candidates with at least basic knowledge on the following areas:
- Risk assessments and inspection/NDT
- Construction codes of pipelines, pressure vessels and piping
- Experience with integrity management databases
- Able/willing to travel for short periods of time (3 to 4 weeks)
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.