Ref ID: 04130-0011710834
Classification: Finance Manager
Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company.
Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team.
- Assists with general business operations while following general financial guidelines and accounting rules.
- Under supervision, assesses products and procedures for compliance with government standards and sound financial management principles.
- Ability to differentiate and work with various appropriations (e.g., O& M and Procurement).
- Ability to understand and comply with government standards, accounting principles, and system application standards.
- Maintains basic financial records and files.
- Prepares simple financial reports and routine presentations.