Description: Our client is currently seeking a IT Process Management Manager
Purpose of the Role: The IT Process Manger leads developing the analysis, reporting and tracking of all programs, projects and portfolio objectives and requirements within the Technology Services team. This position also supports the continual analysis of the portfolio to assure balance and optimization to achieve Technology Services’ strategic plan.
• Define and maintain the governance, policies, and direction of the Change Management, Incident Management, and
Problem management process objectives and missions.
• Monitor and review the execution of the process at a high level, ensure it remains consistent with the organization’s
current culture and ITSM strategy and ensure coordination with all other ITSM and IT Management processes.
• Collaborate with peers (e.g., tech leaders, admins, other process owners) to coordinate process management and
• Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes, Incidents, and Problems in the
• Audit and manages the process lifecycle and reports to upper management
• Responsible for education of the Change, Incident, and Problem Management process
• Complete detailed process reviews to create process maps for the current and proposed processes identifying
required control points, risk mitigation and operational reporting needs.
• Create as needed six sigma documentation including CTQ, SIPOC, RACI, FMEA, etc.
• Act as an internal consultant to identify potential process opportunities, create business cases in support of these
opportunities and lead them through implementation.
• Serve as process consultant for major initiatives across Sales, Servicing, Corporate and Digital Operations.
• Design controls to support well-managed processes across the business and lead the development of reporting and IT
business requirements with operations leadership.
• Create critical metrics providing a clear view of operational efficiency and effectiveness and act as a liaison between
the Operations and Business Intelligence teams.
• Build spreadsheet modeling to forecast workload, target productivity levels and staffing requirements owning the
ongoing capacity planning process supporting operations leadership.
• Business partners
• Professional associations
• Industry Experts
• Key Vendors
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related
• Typically, minimum of 10+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple
disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the business.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience building modern data platforms using cloud native technologies -- our stack includes Looker, Redshift,
Kafka, Spark, AWS, Python, Postgres, and Kubernetes
• Adeptness in building and managing relationships with surrounding teams including product, software engineering,
data science, growth, and analytics teams.
• Demonstrated ability to understand business processes and design solutions that foremost address the business
• Demonstrated success with selection, management, motivation, education, and evaluation of others.
• Business plan development and implementation skills that clearly define strategic direction for cross functional areas
within the company.
• Ideal candidates will hold or be in the process of obtaining a certification in a process improvement discipline (e.g.
Lean Six Sigma certification, Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), Certified Business Process
Improvement/Reengineering Practitioner (BPR), etc.).
• Possess expert knowledge of supported systems within respective area.
• Able to confidently utilize MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint & MS Visio.
• The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
• Preferred candidates will have experience working in operational support of a large-scale IT environment, experience
working as an incident commander / major incident manager,
• Experience with both synthetic and real-user monitoring tools as well as alert automation is a plus.
- [Additional Requirements]
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]