This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $180,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Join us in our greater mission to transform the world of Healthcare! We are using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us to continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life!
We're looking for an IT Director focused on the Healthcare AI space.
Location: 100% remote! (must be in the US)
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
We are looking for someone with a solid understand and experience with the activities which occur between providers and health plans. Even better if you are well versed with Medicare or HMO capitation!
This position will lead a business unit of about 110 people within a larger organization. You will be in a mix of management/oversight along with hands on solution design and project management. The environment is primarily composed of purchased software with in-house developed solutions to fill gaps in functionality. The team consists of 2 operators, 2 Business Analysts, 1 Automation Analyst, and 1 SysAdmin/DBA. Professional services are purchased for coding when strategically dictated given the team’s availability and capability. We're looking for someone to have a high-level working knowledge of these areas and previously managed these types of resources.
- Support Existing Software and Services
- Architect, Design, and PM the Build & Implementation of new software/services
- Demand Management of both the Oxnard IT team and 3rd Party Resources
- Understand business needs and propose IT solutions
- Manage and Mentor IT Resources
- Develop a business unit-level technology strategy with minor budgeting responsibilities
- A solid understanding of the activities which occur between an HMO provider and the health plan. Eligibility, claims, encounters, benefits, etc.
- Knowledge of large corporate IT policies and processes. An emphasis on information security is preferred.
- Software design with the ongoing operation of the software as a primary concern.
- Knowledge of SQL (servers, scripting, administration)
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in the AI space
- Knowledge of IPAs within California
- Experience with Medicare or HMO capitation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.