Are you a firm believer in following service schedules because you know regular maintenance is the key to efficient equipment? Does problem-solving broken and less-than-efficient industrial equipment get your gears going? Can you play well with others but get the job done on your own when the situation calls for it? Do you love corrugated packaging as much as we do (warning-we love corrugated A LOT-just ask our spouses!)? We want to talk with you!
We have a corrugated company in Houston that is now hiring an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician who is not looking for a job but a career. The perfect candidate will have the following qualities:
- X years of experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- Have a working knowledge or better of motors, drives, and pumps (both air and electric).
- Have a working knowledge or better of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Have a working knowledge or better of relays, sensors/encoders/limit switches, and 3 phase motor control circuits.
- Have a working knowledge or better of industrial-electronic controls, power transmission systems, and bearings.
- Be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Be able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives.
- Be able to PLC troubleshoot using your practical, mechanical, and electrical skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft programs.
Do you really want to get our engine revving? Tell us about your corrugated packaging experience!
Apply today-this position with a good company with great pay and fantastic benefits will not last long!