The role of the Hydrovac Laborer is to work with HydroVac trucks, in support of the Driver. The Hydrovac Laborer will also provide general labor support to the yard, shop and site crews. Working safely and efficiently is a top priority on every job.
As a Hydrovac Laborer your main responsibilities will include:
• Uses proper and safe loading and unloading procedures,
• Follows the Company's and the Client's safety regulations,
• Keeps the truck clean and organized,
• Helps with chaining up the truck as conditions require it,
• Reports equipment safety deficiencies immediately,
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Driver.
• Maintain and use appropriate PPE
• Participates in relevant training and safety processes
HYDROVAC LABORER RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Operate company crew truck for travel to and from worksites
• Load and unload materials
• Practice proper, legal load securement at all times
• Operate ancillary equipment on worksites such as wheel loaders and skid-steers
• Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe, professional, and courteous manner