Job Role Summary
Please use this posting to apply for an HR internship with ExxonMobil.
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your skills and experience to make a significant impact on our business? The Human Resources team at ExxonMobil is creating competitive advantage through people, and we want your energy, your drive and your experience on our team.
ExxonMobil is seeking highly qualified students to intern in our Human Resources organization. Potential internship locations include, but are not limited to, Houston, TX, Baytown, TX, Beaumont, TX, and Baton Rouge, LA.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Establishes client relationships and rapport with supervisors, managers, and employees
• Viewed as a trusted advisor; exhibits courage of conviction and judgment in employee and management engagement
• Delivers efficient and effective HR services (performance assessment, staffing & development, case management, policy interpretation), leveraging subject matter experts as necessary
• Manages and resolves people related issues
• Analyzes trends and metrics; identifies business and people challenges, considers options, makes recommendations and stewards implementation; delivers on agreed HR action plans
• Promotes leadership, management and supervisory effectiveness
• Promotes diversity and inclusion through HR processes and initiatives to ensure various ideas, background and perspectives are respected and valued; Mentors less experienced HR employees
• Ensures compliance with internal & external HR license to operate requirements
• Identifies, implements, or leads improvements to HR processes
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, JD, or PhD degree with emphasis in HR
Alternate Location: United States : Baton Rouge, Louisiana || United States : Baytown, Texas || United States : Beaumont,Texas
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.