We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for a Manufacturing client in West Houston.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for ensuring that the administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources goes to plan and program goals are realized
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience processing payroll, administering benefits, managing compensation & rewards, maintain HR records, and building reports.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, hiring new staff, and onboarding.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing immigration matters (Visa, GC, etc.) and supporting Expats.
- Experience developing policies & procedures and KPIs.
- Understanding of labor laws and Human Resources best practices.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.