Ref ID: 04170-0011714335
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $21.85 to $23.00 hourly
Enjoy a long career trajectory as a Resource Coordinator with a thriving company looking for a highly-skilled candidate like you. The company offers a stimulating work environment and is looking for a candidate that is highly-skilled and motivated. As the Resource Coordinator, you play an integral role in supporting the Talent Management team by executing daily back-end and administrative responsibilities. This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time work.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Human Resources and at least 2 years of administrative support experience, please apply to this remote, temporary to full-time position today!
What you get to do every single day
• Manage a centralized inbox of scheduling updates. Ability to organize the inbox and follow-up on questions and/or issues.
• Ability to learn and work independently in our Talent Management system, People Planner. Responsible for daily schedule updates into People Planner.
• Generate, QA and distribute AD HOC Talent Management reporting. Ability to understand, question and follow-up on necessary items.
• Proactively follow up with individuals to ensure schedules are accurate, notifying employees of changes to the schedule.
• Liaise daily with Talent Manager contacts.
• Proactively notify Talent Managers of employee availability and look to identify opportunities when employees show availability.
• Review career profiles and skills in our HRIS and on iShare, ensuring that employee bios and profiles are up to date. Run reports for Talent Management leads as needed.
• Follow up with individuals that have missed their time sheets or are showing schedule variance and compile a weekly report to distribute to Talent Management leads.
• Review and action various tasks, including, maintaining the regional Sold But Not Staffed list, granting access to codes in iTrac, and managing employee maintenance in People Planner.