NOV is currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This position is accountable for assuring the consistent administration of all Pressure Control Group (PCG) personnel policies, procedures and programs relative to facility and employees.
- Responds to personnel inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Support plan requirements in recruiting efforts and selection process.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- HR Certification or working towards obtaining one, considered an asset
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong public speaking skills as essential for success in this role
- Communicate effectively with personnel on all levels throughout the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to connect well with people in a collaborative manner
- Self-starter who takes initiative and possesses a strong sense of ownership for scope of work and has the ability to work independently
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Driven to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Excellent ability to handle highly confidential information and material appropriately
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply