Hope you are doing well!
This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.
I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity;
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
Loc: 1221 McKinney St, Ste 300, Houston, TX - 77070 - Onsite
Dur: 2021-03-29 to 2021-09-24
1. Do you have advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 and applicant tracking systems?
2. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in an HR Assistant or Recruiting Coordinator role?
3. Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
Top 3 Must Have Skills
1. Very organized and able to juggle many commitments at once
2. Advanced technical skills in Microsoft 365 and applicant tracking systems
3. Effective communication skills and customer service focused.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Advisors, HR Business Partners (HRBP) and Hiring Managers to facilitate your responsibilities in the Talent Acquisition process. This position will be responsible for supporting the pipeline of qualified talent during the talent acquisition process to meet current staffing needs in support of our corporate functions and field operations.
* Responsible for logistics and administration of interviews, coordinating travel arrangements and
initiating and managing the pre-employment process for candidates and providing for a positive
* Clearly and effectively communicate recruiting details and status to candidates, recruiters, HRBP,
and hiring managers.
* Partner with Talent Acquisition Advisors to ensure candidates and key stakeholders are proactively
managed and kept up-to-date throughout each stage of the Talent Acquisition process
* Process candidate expense reimbursements in a timely manner and following appropriate
* Serve as liaison between vendors, candidates and purchasing to ensure payment of candidate
* When required assist team members in posting open positions to websites.
* Timely and accurate updates of candidate's status in the applicant tracking system as they progress
through the process.
* Responsible for ensuring quality candidate experience throughout the process to ensure all
documents provided for candidate interviews include safety, campus and all appropriate travel
* Monitor and track pre-employment processes, intervening with HRBP, Compliance and/or candidate
to resolve any concerns or delays and close requisitions once candidate(s) have been hired.
* Responsible for booking team meetings, general administration including printing and filing.
* Perform other various administrative responsibilities to support the overall Talent Acquisition office
* Other duties may be required to effectively and efficiently deliver high-quality recruiting support
The ideal candidate must meet the following essential criteria:
* High school diploma or equivalent. Some college level coursework completion preferred.
* 5+ years of related recruiting or HR support experience is required.
* Initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many projects efficiently
* Strong organizational skill as well as written and oral communication skills across all levels of the
organization is required.
* Ability to maintain confidential information in a discreet and professional manner with a strong
attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong experience and working knowledge of SucessFactors
* Ideal candidate will possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed and ability to
manage workload with minimal supervision.
* Excellent team collaboration skills
* Technology & data savvy
* Ensures excellence in dealing with candidates and Hiring Manager and other stakeholders
* Experience of working in a Recruitment or Human Resources department is required
* Experience working in a complex matrix organization