Human Resources Coordinator - Houston
Are you someone who is organized and enjoys supporting others collaboratively that is looking to join a dynamic company with fun people? If so, look no further! Achilles Group is a boutique HR consulting firm in Houston, Texas that proactively delivers human resources expertise to small and mid-sized businesses (25 to 2,000 employees) in a cost-effective way. We take a professionally human approach by placing people, yours and ours, at the center of everything we do.
We are a team of accomplished human resources professionals that have taken the concept of teamwork and elevated it to the next level. While we are all HR generalists by trade, each of us specializes in an area of human resources. We speak of ourselves as working stronger, smarter, and faster as a team. There is strength in numbers: together we work with our clients to identify issues, discover solutions, and create opportunities. While individually we each excel at going above and beyond, it is collectively as a team that we shine the brightest.
We embrace the following core values:
Extending Grace - We believe in adding compassion back into business, regardless of your situation, while balancing accountability and business expectations.
Genuinely Interested - We want to know the ins-and-outs of your story, how you operate your business, the successes you celebrate and the stresses that keep you up at night. We appreciate being part of your journey.
Navigating the Gray - We recognize there is no one-size-fits-all approach to HR, only tailored solutions. Our Professionally Human approach acts as a guiding light through the gray, often murky waters of HR.
Diversity of Thought - We move beyond our individual filters to see the value in every person's experiences, perspectives, and ideas. Together, we are Stronger, Smarter and Faster, providing our clients the fuel needed to drive smart people decisions and profitable business outcomes.
We are looking for the following type of person:
- Be fun! Have fun! Relax and don't be afraid to be yourself.
- Eternal optimist! Have a positive attitude.
- Juggler! Have the ability to multitask and work on many different projects for completely different clients while creating and documenting processes and progress.
- Be a fireman! Have a high sense of urgency.
- Talker! Listener! Communication is key.
Job Summary- The HR Coordinator will be involved in and contribute to a variety of Human Resources functions and projects related to our Clients and overall business. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for working with multiple clients solving HR related issues, recruiting, as well as working on projects assigned such as handbooks, job descriptions, compensation, etc. You will then move on to an ever-expanding menu of HR related tasks, projects and employee relations interventions and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of Human Resource experience required.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with MS Office products especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Exceptional Organization skills.
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to flex and multi-task
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
Apply today and let us know why you'd be a great fit for the Human Resources Coordinator role!