Our client in the Manufacturing industry are seeking for a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator to join there INTERNATIONAL organization! This role will be ONSITE and will need to perform activities in HR from Processing Payroll, Time and Attendance and Recruitment. The Ideal candidate must be bilingual in Spanish!
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Process all US bi - weekly payroll
- Manage and update employee handbook policies and procedures
- Initiate off onboarding procedures for all terminated employees that include: COBRA, Severances, and unemployment claims
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is Required
- Previous experience of at least 2+ years in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Preferred experience with UKG or Kronos coupled with strong Excel Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Briana Pieve for next steps at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to working with you!