Are you passionate about human space exploration, understanding the origins of the universe, and working with a passionate and diverse team to make a difference? If you are, we need you!
We need your talent, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire people all over the globe. We need you to bring creative ideas and diverse backgrounds to help us envision, shape, and deliver systems that will enable the exploration of space while benefiting people here on Earth. We are excited about what we do, and we need you on our team as we take on exciting challenges for NASA’s pursuits in deep space exploration. Jacobs is NASA’s largest engineering solutions provider working together with NASA at centers across the United States.
We are look for a
Human Resources Coordinator to join our team.
Do you have the following skills?
The selected candidate will:
- Create job requisitions in Taleo.
- Assign requisitions to appropriate teammate company and/or recruiter.
- May assist with screening of employment applications/resume Coordinates interviews.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates for employment regarding available positions, status of application and other general HR questions.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, computer science, or industrial management and four (4) years of progressive administrative experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Ability to handle confidential data with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Ability to manipulate and analyze data using resources such as pivot tables, v - lookups and Excel formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-guided on multiple projects concurrently with time sensitive deadlines.
- Must demonstrate flexibility when work assignments or priorities change and a willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure the overall effectiveness of the HR function.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and documents with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be resourceful in accomplishing work tasks and obtaining needed information.
- Ability to interact in a helpful, courteous, and professional manner.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and level of energy desired to handle an enthusiastic environment.
- Prior experience in Taleo and PeopleSoft.
Why Work on Our Team?
Click on the below links to view just a small sample of all that we do! Come join our team and be part of our future. We look forward to seeing you!
Jacobs Aerospace Solutions Overview
(Please view in Chrome or Microsoft Edge)
In addition to exciting career opportunities we also have:
- Excellent personal and professional career growth
- 9/80 work schedule (every other Friday off)
- Onsite cafeteria (breakfast & lunch)
- Much, much more!
For more information on our partnership with NASA at Johnson Space Center, please visit www.wehavespaceforyou.com
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and complete a U.S. government background investigation.
- Administration has the prerogative to select at any level for which the position is advertised.
Generally, an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods (90% of time). May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. (5% of time).
Equipment and Machines
Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.