Position Title: Human Resources - Consultant Recruiter
Position Number: 356151
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Human Resources, Management, Recruiting
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: - Human Resources - Consultant Recruiter
Duration: 02/01/2021 to 07/31/2022
ONLY FOR PUBLIC NOTES:
Are you looking for a great CAREER and not just another job? Then you have come to the right place!
Our client is a global Insurance and Financial Services Company. They have been recognized as “Fortune 100’s Best Places to Work” and “Best Organizations for Diversity in 2020”!
We are here to help you! At Rose International, we are focused on your success which is one of the many reasons we have been voted as Glassdoor's Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and 2020!
• The information after the asterisks contains the corporate job description for Client ; the information between the asterisks provides additional clarification about this particular job opening.
• This individual in this role will be responsible for Diversity & Inclusion efforts which include creating talent pipelines, understanding key market partners in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and also recruit for a variety of complex business partners across the country. This role will be located in our Scottsdale AZ office, but is currently a work from home opportunity until return-to-office tentatively in June. Responsibilities will primarily include working directly with leaders to proactively forecast staffing, perform sourcing activities and build pipelines for future talent, activate and grow partnerships with universities and external partners and engage local and national Associate Resource Groups (ARGs) for partner engagement and referrals.
• When you join the Talent Acquisition team, you get to serve as a front-line brand ambassador for Client and make an impact by helping the business hire for critical talent needs.
• You'll use innovative technologies to attract the best talent to Client , where associates actively contribute to our mission every day. As a Recruiting Consultant, you'll lead the design and implementation of recruitment strategies, along with the execution of end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing and screening top talent, developing and managing diverse talent pipelines and consulting with business partners on the hiring process from selection through offer.
• Manages complex business and partner relations and recruit for specialized positions, including an emphasis on leadership roles. May have opportunities to recruit for positions outside of assigned business unit(s).
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers to identify industry trends and support strategic business and recruiting initiatives.
• Represents Client and provides a positive experience for each candidate while creating a diverse pipeline of specialized talent.
• Develops and leads recruitment initiatives to address workforce planning needs for business units, in partnership with human resources professionals and senior management.
• Understand market conditions and trends to consult effectively on recruitment strategies and share the talent market supply.
• Demonstrates proficiency of digital tools and technologies to deliver talent results and recruitment strategies and solutions.
• Plans and manages projects tied to innovation, continuous improvement and extraordinary customer care.
• Identifies, establishes and represents Client nationally through professional and diversity organizations and associations.
• Adheres to policies and delivers processes, programs and consulting services for senior management to optimally utilize recruiting capabilities.
• Partners with senior management to plan strategic recruiting initiatives to enhance the organization's capability, performance and goal achievement.
• Serves as a subject matter authority and mentor to other recruiters, team members and business units on Talent Acquisition procedures, processes and services as needed.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Reporting Relationships: Reports to Director, Recruitment and Staffing. Direct and indirect reports not typically assigned.
Typical Skills and Experiences:
• Education: Undergraduate studies in human resource management, business or related discipline.
• Experience: A minimum of eight years progressively more responsible human resources management responsibility, including corporate recruiting program.
• Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Proven knowledge of candidate sourcing and professional recruiting practices, human resource management disciplines, e.g., selection, training and development, performance management, employee relations, regulatory compliance, etc. Knowledge of the specialized needs of financial, technical and insurance industry recruiting.
• Demonstrated skills in negotiating, persuading, counseling, influencing and resolving conflict among potential candidates, internal customers and vendors. Strong communication skills, listening, written and verbal. Ability to analyze information and recruiting needs. Demonstrated skill in managing multiple projects of diverse issues. Maintains understanding of innovative recruitment tools, technologies and best practices. Demonstrated experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
• Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.