• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Assists in recruitment processes and onboarding.
• Assists in development and implementation of company policies.
• Undertakes tasks related to performance appraisals.
• Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
• Assists with payroll functions including processing.
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee events and other celebrations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
Education and Experience:
• Two - three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior related Human Resources experience required.
How to apply:
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.