HR Recruiter Assistant
Interim HealthCare Houston Southeast is America's leading provider of home care services, and healthcare facility staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry.
Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference with specialized nursing skills that provide effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most excellent patient care.
We are seeking a recruiting assistant to provide administrative support in-office setting located in the Houston Southeast area, under the supervision of the Alternate Administrator, and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
General Purpose: Responsible for the recruitment of health care professionals. Lead all aspects of the recruiting process to meet organizational needs, in collaboration with other departments. Proactively sell and recruit healthcare professionals through various sources, including internet resources, company databases, company provided leads, referrals, and social media.
- Conduct employment verifications, reference checks, and assist with coordinating background investigations when needed.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation process.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets containing candidate/project tracking information.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- One year of high-volume healthcare-related recruitment experience to include CNAs, LVN’s and RN’s (a plus but not mandatory).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, flexibility, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hiring laws, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Must be able to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption; work efficiently and effectively meeting multiple deadlines and changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Must be an effective communicator in English both verbally and in written form.
- PC proficient to include MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible hours to fit your needs
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Pay $12.00 - $13.00 per hour (Depending upon experience and availability)
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.