Boxer Property is looking for a HR Generalist that will be responsible for assisting in the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, benefits, compensation, and organizational development.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs as a backup to benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Assists director in handling employee relations as needed
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as required and assigned.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant HR experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and exhibit initiative to work independently
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates multi-tasking and time management skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment