HR Administrative Assistant
Pay: $16/hr. - $18/hr.
Location: Houston, TX 77002 (Downtown)
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Description: As the HR Administrative Assistant you will provide a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of many department managers. Be able to work on assignments that are complex in nature, and require considerable judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative in order to resolve those problems.
* Responsible for daily entry and follow up to KRONOS hours.
* Manage and reconcile the department P-Card.
* Responsible for maintaining data tracking system for all sub departments within Labor Relations group.
* Coordinate data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
* Administer the department record keeping system; update various department records and publications; ensure that department files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Interpret and relay company policy information; keep managers informed of any deviation on items requiring personal attention.
* Edit documents, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
* Assist in making travel arrangements for team of front line employees and timekeeping.
* Responsible for updating and reconciling department purchase cards (P-Card).
* High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
* Knowledge of P2P Program, KRONOS Timekeeping, & P-Cards.