DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Set up and stock all necessary supplies to clean rooms daily
- Timely and precise cleaning of rooms occupied and vacant
- Assisting with cleaning of various hotel areas as directed
- Be willing and eager to learn and grow with the team with a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Working with supervisors to ensure that rooms are completed perfectly and on time
- Always be cordial and friendly to all guests and fellow associates
- Ensuring that housekeeping procedures and hygiene meet standards and requirements
- Be punctual and reliable
- PREFERRED experience in high quality hotel housekeeping
- Physical ability to stand or walk for long periods.
- Be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of guests in their rooms and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail and directions
- Must pass a background check
- Eligibility work
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Discounts
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Employee Meals
*Waiting period may apply. Only full-time employees eligible
- Flexible, open seven days a week.
- High School or equivalent. Culinary degree or training highly desirable.
- English (Spanish also is highly desirable and helpful)
Do you want to be part of a team that takes our job seriously but not ourselves? That treats everyone with dignity and respect and that has a passion for being the best? At La Colombe d'Or Hotel and Tonight & Tomorrow Restaurant we value teamwork, growth, honesty, and health for our planet and ourselves. We work together as one to ensure that every guest and team member has an outstanding experience each and every time they walk through our door. If you have a passion for excellence and consider yourself to be one of the best, we want you! Join us and be a part of the most distinctive boutique luxury hotel and restaurant in Houston!