Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Liaison to join the Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for working in conjunction with hospital case management, continuing care personnel to plan, coordinate and facilitate discharge planning for home care services for patients receiving respiratory, DME services and/or home infusion therapy services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and complies with all company policies and procedures, the guidelines established in the “Rotech Way” and laws and regulations
- Always acts in an ethical and legal manner when making visits to referral sources
- Complete and submit, accurately and timely, all required paperwork including but not limited to referral intake forms, insurance verification documents, delivery tickets, activity logs, special information reports, etc.
- Coordinate the patient referral process including referral demographics, communication with customer service/clinicians, verification of insurance coverage, delivery, education, CMN retrieval and patient/referral source satisfaction follow-up
- Creates and maintains constructive working relationships with management and staff
- Goes ‘the extra mile’ in order to exceed customer needs
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with hospital personnel such as case managers, social workers, physicians, nurses, etc.
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Participates in department and company meetings and events as determined by supervisor
- Remain knowledgeable on all provided products and services and other pertinent information related to our business
- Remains current in Rotech processes and changes through review of pertinent publications, newsletters, workshops and self-study
- Performs other duties as assigned