We are looking for recruitment specialists who work, specifically, within the healthcare field. The Healthcare Recruiter acts as the primary link between our client healthcare organizations and a potential job candidate in the healthcare industry. He or she will be responsible for duties such as conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, and ensuring the healthcare organization is supplied with candidates who will meet and fulfill the needs of the employer or organization.
Roles and Responsibilities: The healthcare recruiter must conduct thorough interviews in order to gauge the suitability of the candidate for the position. Other duties of the healthcare recruiter may include:
- Reviewing applicants' resume/curriculum vitae.
- Placing and assigning employees at clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities.
- Communicating job requirement for position efficiently with clients and candidates ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Negotiating pay rate, hours of work, location to ensure a great fit for the client.
- High school diploma at minimum; bachelor's degree in related field may be preferred.
- Preferred at least one year of staffing experience.
- Working on job diva (good to have).