The Healthcare industry has never demanded talent, as it does today! Soliant Health, located in West Houston, is a nationally recognized recruitment and staffing firm placing Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Leadership. Our high functioning team has an immediate need for a self-motivated “people person ” to step in and help us keep up with the demand for pharmacy talent! Once you’ve been introduced, you’ll soon realize that Soliant is a great place to be. “We make life better for those who make lives better.”
A day in this role:
- Network and call on pharmacy professionals from the West to the East coast
- Coach candidates on interview techniques, negotiate salaries and travel packages
- Advocate, through business development, for the nation’s top pharmacy candidates by calling on hospital directors
- Ultimately, you will help healthcare professionals secure their next opportunity, and help hospitals deliver patient care.
You'll be mentored to accomplish the following:
- Effectively manage recruiting projects, qualify and place highly skilled pharmacy professionals to include Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Clerks, Pharmacists, and Directors of Pharmacy.
- Skill market pharmacy professionals to healthcare facilities nationwide to develop new Clients.
- Work with Hospital Administration/HR to define hiring strategies and solutions to their critical staffing needs.
- Base + Commission, with accelerating compensation tiers
- A healthy culture. We enjoy what we do!
- Business hours, Mon.-Fri. (in-office position)
- Comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursement, tuition, etc.
- Defined sales incentives to earn work-from-home, Friday flex days and more!
- Strong creative writing for ads and marketing
- A genuine interest for others and natural ability to network
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in fields such as: psychology, business, communications or healthcare.
“Soliant was a great place to work every day. The group of people employed there were fun, honest and hard-working employees…. A typical day at work was as rewarding as I wanted to make it. If I worked hard, I was compensated for it…” Former Account Executive, Houston, TX
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or Call (281) 668-0644.
Kimberly Anders, Managing Director
(o) 281- 668-0644