ASC operates the on-mountain restaurants and the four mountains in the Aspen Snowmass area - Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk - as well as the Five Star, Five Diamond property The Little Nell, the Limelight Hotel properties which operate in Aspen, Ketchum Idaho and Snowmass. ASC also operates the rental & retail stores of Four Mountain Sports and the Award-winning Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass.
Group & Tour Services Agents are responsible for processing and reviewing orders, offering product advice for Aspen Snowmass and other products, as well as continuous reconciliation of accounts for International and Domestic Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Groups and others. Agents will work actively within the Product & Sales Services department and with our Sales and Accounting departments. Working from our Two Creeks office in Snowmass Village, agents assist with the fulfillment of advance purchase season passes, group, tour and guest direct orders.
Essential Job Functions
• Work as part of the Group & Tour Services team, collaborating with domestic and international Sales Managers to build, maintain and expand our relationship with travel partners and continue increasing sales
• Book, process, and review lift ticket, rental and ski school orders for groups, tour operators, travel agents, lodges and other third parties. Up-sell and cross sell effectively to enhance each guest’s experience and return transformed
• Process guest direct Season Passes as part of our Mountain Collective and Aspen Snowmass Pass pre-arrival fulfillment programs. Maintain on-going communication with pass holders
• Communicate by email and phone, with both external and internal guests, providing expert advice and exemplary guest service
• Reconcile Group & Tour partner accounts on a daily basis working closely with our Accounts Receivable department
• Develop relationships with key ASC personnel to facilitate effective communication with the entire Product & Sales Services department, Ski and Snowboard Schools, Rental/Retail, Administration and Mountain Operations
• Research, troubleshoot, and solve guest ticketing issues proficiently; assist the front-line expeditiously, and resolve all guest service matters professionally
• Assist with fulfillment of group, tour operator and guest direct orders by printing lift/rental/lesson vouchers/tickets, preparing pre-arrival packets, shipping packages and helping with delivery directly to guest’s accommodations in Aspen and Snowmass
• Understand gross/net/commission pricing models
• College degree preferred
• Fluent in English
• Intermediate to advanced Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills a plus
• Knowledge of other languages is helpful
• Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer programs at the same time preferred.
Supervision Given and Received
Supervision given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Supervision received: Works under direct supervision of the Group & Tour Services Manager. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• Ability to be on your feet, kneel and bend for extended periods of time
• Regularly work in adverse conditions and requiring the use of protective apparel/equipment to prevent exposure to the elements as well as an office environment and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces
• Must be able to lift, push or pull occasionally up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance (weight limits can vary according to position, but no more than 50)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits