For over 40 years, PBK Architects has been a leader in architectural and engineering design solutions across the United States. We are constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects, engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our actions today. Heres your chance, are you ready to make a difference?
About the Job - Graphic Designer, Environmental Graphics
PBK is in search of an Environmental Graphic Designer, with the ability to create engaging enhancements to client projects through a multidisciplinary field of design. You will work in conjunction with fellow graphic designers and our Design Director to bring vibrant, immersive, and inspiring large-scale graphics to our K-12 and higher education clients. You will support these exciting and diverse revolutionary projects through a broad array of techniques such as large-scale design, branding and mascot design, signage, wayfinding, and project management.
You will utilize your creativity to execute environmental graphic design that will help connect communities to the spaces you are enhancing. At PBK, you will be supported by a variety of diverse design professionals, that will all work together to accomplish our common goal to create environments that improve how people work, play, heal, discover, and learn.
* Create innovative designs that can adapt to a variety of materials and situations using our customers brand guidelines.
* Collaborate directly with clients to create custom visual design packages.
* Work in unison with Architects and Interior Designers to provide unique specialized designs and plans.
* Generate detailed designs and facilitate the production and installation of large-scale graphics.
* Communicate design concepts verbally and visually.
* All applicants must submit a resume and portfolio for consideration.*
Heres What Youll Need:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in graphic design or a related field.
* A minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
* Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* A portfolio or website that demonstrates passionate and creative design.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and excel in a fast past environment.
* Ability to work independently with direction.
* Ability to travel to construction sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of Best Places to Work.