This client is a global player in the value-added logistics and process engineering space. They specialize in product flow handling and developing tailor-made solutions for the supply chain of its customers. Efforts are geared toward offering better services and smarter solutions to enhance customer performance and reduce costs. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity and will be located onsite at the client location. It is NOT A REMOTE position.
Who We're Looking For:
You are an accomplished Education & Training Specialist with a strong background in the development and implementation of professional and career eLearning programs. You'll partner with internal stakeholders to design, develop and promote a global Business Management Program that applies a blended approach to learning - both classroom and eLearning, video, case studies, action learning, peer coaching and other learning tools. This role is key to serving a global audience with the learning and development they need to succeed in a management role and grow their career with the company.
How You'll Make an Impact:
You will assist in the development and execution of the Business Management Training program. This will entail mapping out training plans and schedules and designing and developing instruction for corporate and role specific trainings. You bring with you exemplary organizational skills and a strong ability to manage and meet deadlines. You will possess outstanding interpersonal skills and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
What to Expect as a Global Education & Training Specialist:
- Identify relevant training needs and assist in development of curriculum
- Deliver training as needed, either in person or via web-based platform such as WebEx, Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs in order to provide recommendations for improvement
- Conducts effective facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) meetings and content/information gathering meetings for development of appropriate data for learning solutions.
- Continuously sustain and improve the quality of trainings and programs
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-2 years experience in Training & Development/eLearning
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred
- Strong ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
- Works well in culturally diverse groups
- Excellent time management skills, facilitation skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of both traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design and eLearning platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and with virtual classrooms such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, and Zoom