URGENT need for General Laborers to work in an assembly warehouse.
ProStaff is working with a client Voted top 50 BEST COMPANY to work for in Houston, located in Southwest Houston. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right candidate. You will be performing any physical labor to help the assigned department finish tasks quickly and without mistakes that would cause rework. You will also clean, move, assemble, and disassemble structures, lift carry, load and unload materials and assist with any other manual labor work to support the team ProStaff offers excellent Medical / Dental / Vision and 401K. We also offer DAILY PAY!!!!
There are 2 shifts available
- 1st shift – Monday thru Friday -- 5AM until 1:30PM must be flexible when needed
- 2nd shift – Monday thru Friday – 2:30PM until 11PM must be flexible when needed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Strong attention to detail and have basic computer skills
- Must be able to use a measuring tape and know basic math
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to understand direction and perform accordingly
- Must have the physical stamina and endurance to perform daily tasks
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
If this opportunity sounds like your next GREAT job apply now DIRECTLY at www.prostaff.com or you can call the office at 281.481.3104. We are waiting to hear from YOU!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.