- Job title: General labor / Forklift / Warehouse Worker
- Work address: 16150 Peninsula Street Houston TX 77015
- Duration: 12+ months Contract
Hours: 7 am to 3 pm/7 pm . Workers must be available 7 days/week and holidays if needed.
***due to COVID-19 no drug or physical required. HOWEVER - this candidate must be able to climb a ladder ****
*** Candidate must be able to work outdoors in a dusty environment
No cell phone use by the worker except during breaks.
50% Operate a loading spout using a 3 knob control box and communicate with the control room via two way radio (English).
50% Clean up (shovel) grain spills.
- Safety oriented individual available to work nights and weekends. All communications with the control room are in English language.
- must have valid TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
- must have valid TDL (Texas Driver's License)
- must have own transportation to/from work
- Available to work days/nights/weekends/holidays
- Longshoreman-Fork-Lift or other equipment experience