URGENT need for General Laborers to work in a warehouse cold room with a temperature of 36 degrees.
ProStaff is working with a client in Southwest Houston. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right candidate. You will be performing any physical labor to help the assigned department finish tasks quickly. You will also clean, be packaging, pulling orders, lift carry, load and unload materials. ProStaff offers excellent Medical / Dental / Vision and 401K.
- Shift – Monday thru Saturday—8am-8pm.
- Currently Mandatory Overtime
- Pay averaging $1,122.00 weekly- contingent that you work all hours w/overtime.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to understand direction and perform accordingly
- Must have the physical stamina and endurance to perform daily tasks
- Must wear steel toe boots, have gloves, and wear proper PPE for the climate conditions.
If this opportunity sounds like your next GREAT job apply now DIRECTLY at www.prostaff.com or you can call the office at 281.481.3104. We are waiting to hear from YOU!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.