REPORTS TO:Receiving Supervisor
FUNCTION:This person will be reporting to the RCV Supervisor and will work under the direction of the RCV Lead. Position will mainly entail, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Perform receiving functions for all inbound deliveries.
- Breakdown of shipments including crates, cartons or any other type of shipment packaging.
- Physical check in and inspection of all inbound shipments.
- Maintain required documents and/or reports on inspection and quality.
- Assist with operations and supervisor for problem resolution
- Support to other operation sections as needed
- Maintain a clean working environment
REQUIREMENTS:Experience in the following elements required:
- Good communication skills to converse with employees, supervisor and managers.
- Ability to read, to write, and to speak English language fluently.
- Experience with RF Scan guns in a warehouse is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in an open warehouse environment.
- Fair problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift and hold up to 50lbs unassisted.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is repeatedly required to stand; walk; kneel or crouch for long periods of the day.
- Use manual hand tools as needed.
- Forklift experience, especially with a Reach Truck and/or a Sit Down is not required but a plus.
Experience in the following elements desired:
- Experience of working in warehousing facility is desirable
- High School Diploma or GED.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.