Full Time Sales
Looking for more fulfillment in your work and an opportunity for performance-based growth?
Whether your experience is in retail, hospitality, bartending, or sales, we welcome your application.
If you have the passion and patience to work with people and provide exemplary customer service and sales, then our entry-level sales position is a perfect fit for you. A key responsibility of a Full Time Sales Representative is to use your talents and customer-centric drive to enhance the customer's experience. If you want to exceed the customer's expectations then we want you to join our sales team!
Project Nia offers its Customer Service and Sales team:
- Opportunities for advancement into higher roles such as management and leadership
- Training tools so that you can continuously learn and improve upon your sales and customer service techniques
- No glass ceiling and absolutely no cubicles
- Leaders and mentors who genuinely care about your success
Qualities we look for:
- Desire to learn and the drive and motivation to further a career in sales
- A winner's attitude
- Display of responsibility, determination, and organizational skills