Ref ID: 04130-0011659418
Compensation: $150000.00 to $190000.00 yearly
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, we are looking for a highly dynamic, technically strong Sr Director to oversee the DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, Security and Internal Applications teams within the organization.
In this pivotal role, you will be providing your cloud and security expertise and strategy to design, implement and operate cloud/SaaS solutions that propels the business and drives innovation
The role requires you to be a security expert for matters in Cloud covering required compliance requirements based on data classification etc. You will also serve as a trusted advisor to our client’s leadership concerning development, design, maintenance and implementation of enterprise-level Cloud applications. Your mandate will be to bring solutions to reality with a DevOps mindset & culture.
• Create a visionary architecture roadmap and organizational strategy to align cloud and security teams with engineering, product management and other business teams.
• Engage with key stakeholders across the Engineering, DevOps and Infrastructure teams to design highly scalable and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services
• As the Technical leader, manage and orchestrate the migration of enterprise products from data centers to AWS and guide the development of devops and infrastructure automation tooling.
• As the operations leader, ensure a strong operations mindset with focus on delivering against customer service level availability (SLA) targets
• As an SME in Cloud Security, your role will include providing security strategy, security architecture assessments and reviews of enterprise projects.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the CTO and the technical management team for making business decisions and leading strategic initiatives
• Identify and define new cloud infrastructure solutions and platforms including value proposition, products/services involved, key technologies, roadmap requirements
• Lead a team of around 15 resources- Infrastructure, DevOps, Security and Applications Management
• Strategize the work-flow, the output, and manage the motivation and key deliverables of the resources
• Lead and drive a performance centric and a high performing team
• Drive a metrics-driven culture and software delivery process with inputs from the technical management team
ROLE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 10+ years of experience working within Cloud and Security roles
• Strong experience with creating the security architecture using AWS, must have transitioned an organization from on prem data center to AWS
• Minimum 10+ years of experience working with in a SaaS software company running DevOps, Infrastructure, Security and Cloud operations
• Minimum on 10+ years experience managing and motivating a team of technical resources. Astute management skills of people, processes and projects
• Strong knowledge of AWS services such as RDS, Elastic/Redis, LoadBalancers, Security Groups, ASG, EC2, EFS, Cloud Watch.
• Strong DevOps knowledge and use of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, Terraforms, etc.
• Practical experience with design and architecture of security control
• Information Security certification preferred
• Posses an attitude of ownership and strong internal stakeholder engagement
***For confidentially searches please send resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 281-249-1268***