Flooring, Kitchen and Bath Sales & Design Specialist
Flaherty's Flooring America has been business for over 28 years. No one does flooring, kitchens,
showers, tub surrounds and countertops better than Flaherty's.
We have the highest online reputation in the business and are proud to say that we are the place
where friends send friends when remodeling their home. Additionally, we have the very best design
and sales professionals in the business. However, as our business continues to grow, we are
currently seeking to add another experienced Sales & Design Specialist to our team.
* Provide expert knowledge of flooring, kitchens and bathrooms in a friendly customer-oriented
* Educate customers on specific product features, comparisons and pricing.
* Identify customer needs and preferences in order to create a design that is aesthetically pleasing
and within the customers specifications.
* Create concise work orders and coordinate measurements and installations.
* Work with general manager to set personal sales goals and lead generation.
* Keep up to date with knowledge of products sold.
* Excel in customer service while presenting a friendly, positive attitude.
* Fulfill basic store maintenance duties.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 6 months experience working in a retail flooring or kitchen and bath environment.
* 3 years experience in flooring sales and/or design preferred.
* Design degree or certification preferred.
* Successful sales and lead generation in flooring or kitchen and bath industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Regular attendance and punctuality are required as a full-time employee in order to
perform all the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Willingness to contribute hours needed when working within tight deadlines in high pressure
* Ability to be a team player and support the overall team.
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
* Outgoing and personable
* Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; works with integrity.
* Follows policies and procedures.
* Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
* Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and
consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions;
follows through on commitments.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
* Attendance/Punctuality; Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are
covered when absent.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds repeatedly.